From Omnifreaker Shaders Scripts and Addons for DAZ Studio
Revision as of 22:57, 29 April 2011 by Admin (Created page with 'UberSurface2 is the follow up the successful UberSurface shader which is now included as part of DAZ Studio 4. == What's New == UberSurface2 provides the following improvements…')
UberSurface2 is the follow up the successful UberSurface shader which is now included as part of DAZ Studio 4.
UberSurface2 provides the following improvements to UberSurface
- US2 is a layered shader giving you the features of 2 UberSurface shaders on top of each other with multiple blend options
- Layered Diffuse, Specular, Reflection, Bump, Displacement, Normal Map, Velvet, Ambient,
- Choose between Add, Multiply and Mask Blend layer blend modes.
- Separate tiling controls for Layer1, Layer2 and the Layer2 Mask.
- Improves Subsurface Scattering
- Absorption Color and Strength controls
- Scatter Color and Strength controls
- 11 Subsurface presets
- Skim Milk
- New Light Group controls let you control where the light goes
- Fresnel controls now affect Specular for more realistic effects.