Free Downloads! This includes scripts/presets/shaders/whatever.
All downloads can be used 'as-is' and are not supported in any way nor am I responsible for any harm done to you or your computer by using them.
Stinson Beach HDRI
Pixar is nice enough to share some gorgeous HDRI of Stinson Beach they captured for use in the beautiful short Piper. The original files were posted in PRMan's tex format. I am re-posting here in the more generic HDR (Radiance) format for use in iRay, 3Delight, whatever under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. 19 32 bit 2048 x 1024 HDR files taken over the course of a day.
An iRay render using Env_StinsonBeach_1744PM_2k.21.hdr:
- omNodeTools_20100719.zip (15 Kb)
- The DS3 compatible version of the OmNodeTools.
- 08-09-07omNodeTools.zip (8.28 Kb)
- A small collection of 3 DAZStudio scripts for doing Copy, Snap, and Distance measurements between multiple nodes.
- 081013_omHdrConverter.zip (32 Kb)
- omHdrConverter script for converting hdr files to a specific tif format friendly to 3Delight.